Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises are Vital!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Prevent Falls with Chiropractic
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Over 50? Knee Pain and Back Pain are Pains!
- Hip Fractures May Lead to Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Disc Swelling & Degeneration Cause Pain
- Quality of Life is Related to Abdominal Strength
- Need Vitamin D as We Age
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Evidence Based Practice and Chiropractic
- Musculoskeletal Pain Treated by DCs Impress MDs for Referrals
- Everyone Take Vitamin D!
- Standing All Day with a Short Leg Leads to LBP
- More Physically Fit – Less Fatty Spine Muscles
- [[Multiple Benefits of Spinal
Manipulation|Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Share Chiropractic with Those in Your World
- Chronic Low Back Pain Puts a Strain on Marriage
- Osteoporosis Risk in Men is Higher with
Depression and Antidepressants
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | August 2015
- Spinal Stenosis Helped with Cox Technic
- A New Approach to Helping Tight Hamstrings
- Healing and Sleep are Connected
- Strengthen Those Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What You Think Guides Your Healing
- Osteoporotic Women Benefit from Resistance Training
- More Chiropractic Availability, Fewer Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center | September 2015
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Are Epidural Steroid Injections Effective?
- Relief for Back Pain in the form of CLIMBING instead of EXERCISING!
- Some Back Pain Patients Think Imaging is Necessary. Do You?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center – October 2015
- Whom You See
First for Back Pain Affects Your Course of Care
- Chiropractic is Ready for the Challenge of Spinal Issues
with the Aging of our Population
- Should You Rest with Disc
Speed & Back Muscle Strength Related
- Bones Need Vitamin
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Cells Thrive with Vitamin C
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Patients and Their Chiropractors Benefits with More Chiropractors in the Area!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Fatty Neck Muscles Need Exercise
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Bone Needs Vitamin C
- Influencing Factors for Back Surgery
- Military Chiropractic Service
- Reduced Pain
- Pain and The Brain
- Keep Active!
- Back Surgery isn’t Necessary for Most Back Pain…
- …Recommendation: Non-Surgical Care for 6 weeks Prior to Back Surgery
- …Inflammation Reduction with Stretching
- Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs
- …so is Chondroitin Sulfate
Healthy News from Spine & Sports Rehab Center - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Chiropractic Treatment Improves Visual Acuity
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Knowing What’s
Wrong Helps Healing
Quercetin and Cherries and Apples to a Healthy Diet